The AVA Survey Panel is your opportunity to help advance the practice of vascular access through sharing your
expertise via online surveys with industry partners as they work to bring to market new and better vascular access solutions. If you join, not only will you be compensated for your time, some proceeds will go directly to AVA to help fund its mission.
You may receive survey invitations from other groups. The AVA Survey Panel, in association with the independent research firm Peer Panels, is the only survey program authorized by the AVA Board of Directors.
AVA has not shared its mailing list: this initial invitation comes to you directly from AVA.
You make the decision for further involvement in this program.
How it works:
- Sign up by completing a short online form: www.avasurveys.com
- Watch your e-mail for invitations to complete online surveys. Each e-mail invitation will provide a brief
summary of the research being conducted and indicate the level of compensation being offered to those
- If you choose to participate, follow the link that is included in the e-mail. Upon completion of the survey,
your participation will be recorded.
- A few days later you will receive an e-mail notification with compensation details.
More about this panel:
- You choose to sign up.
- Your contact information remains confidential and will not be shared with research sponsors.
- This data will be used for research purposes only.
- There is no cost to you for your participation: you can unsubscribe from the panel at any time.
- You could receive up to three survey invitations each month.
- Surveys will generally take 15 to 30 minutes to complete. Some may be longer.
- Participant honoraria typically range from $20 to $60 depending on the length of the survey.
Please sign up today to
… share your expertise,
… earn money,
… and support AVA!
If you have questions or concerns, contact the AVA Survey manager directly at email@example.com.